Tuesday, 10 August 2010

You gotta ignore .

我会慢慢习惯
习惯对你的忽视

Right Now at Kaixin's house doing MPW ... Super Funny ; D
Yea we manage to finish within hours XD
Good job Good job...

I know he is angry. But nothing can be done nor i wana do anything. Let me JUST leave this out ...
Cool . Today is a chilling day. Love ya...

Hmm gonna finish my music video n meet angel l8ter... CELEBRATE birthday again ??
Yesterday was great.. Although i wished XiaoZi Had given me something more solid so i can keep as memory? Never mnind it was still a great night too... Love ya !!

Tonight i will need to play guitar ... practice hard...
Should I still go out on wednesday . Is there still a need . Everything to be so monotonious. Not much of strong feel for anything. Juz Peace.

Dear Lord. Guide me kay. I wana be a child that glorifies you and brings u utmost praise...
Amen...


In the arms of the angel faraway
In this sweet madness. Glorious Saddness.

No comments:

Post a Comment