Thursday, 12 August 2010

Sweet Sixteen

该过的。会过得


该放的。我抓不住了。



我不想舍得。可是,心也不由衷。

说谎伤害,又何必呢?



最终,我学不会的。学会了。

你呢?



献给我最酸最甜的十六岁。





Sweet Sixteen. To my sweetest yet bittest Sixteen.
I finally let go. The burden inside my heart. Leaving no pain, sorrow nor any regret. Juz simple
yet beautiful memories. Why hold on so tight? Why not let go? Whyy not start anew? Why not forgive ? It seems that the weather today is cool. The sky is so blue. My heart is so light.

I'm glad. Really do. Although it's hard to neglect that pinch inside but everything will fade more n more. Then there it goes disappear into the future.

It's gonna be a brand new beginning. My sweetest n purest start. I will be okay. I got to move on and be who i am.

Thank you my Galic Gal. Abnormal Shopperholic. Miss Gong ect ect... For the Surprise Party today XD. Sweet thought. Great Gift. Sweet sixteen.
Of cox and all those who sent me wishes via Msg, Facebook, Msn ect...
You guys re so awesome.

Thank you Xinmei Baobei , DE, Emily Laopo, Potato Angeline for making the sweet effort to wake up at 0000 today to juz wish me a happy birthday. Love Ya.
I love all the presents n everything. Yes The Cards R beautiful. The album of Desperation Band is awesome n i love it. Everythin is great. However what i really wanted is very simple.
Just someone giving me 1 sunflowe and whisper to me : Gal thankyou for bein in the world.
With the most tender hug. That's all. ; D

There is still 7 hours left now. Will anyone do what i had desired? Even if there isn't. I alrdy glad. Cos all i have is good enuf. Really.



God thank you.

For everything.

N answering my prayer.

N made the right decision Last night.

Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment