Tuesday, 17 August 2010

dun bother anymore

Recently I feel life is getting on my hand...
Gud isn't it?
I won't think of things that i am not suppose ?

oh i wan to watch AfterShock. Heard tat it is pretty touching . Hmmm.. must find one to watch wif me
Yea.. Maybe ShiFu ?

I am a sensitive kid. Yea i know. N i am damn emotional >.< Yea i know. I am a weird stubborn gal.
Yea i olso know. Hahas but that's me ! N if i were to change anypart of me it won't be me anymore.

I realised tat the distance between us is growing bigger. We always protect each other trying to show that nothin has been changed but is it possible ? Is it me or is it you? I suppose it is us, gal.

We r juz so different in times. Yet i enjoy the status now peaceful n great. Still n yet i dote on you, no matter what. Fate like to him.

Hmmm had a hard time counting money ? Being a treasurer is not easy == had to tolerate people's complain abt being broke ect...

It's late le. I'm tired. Sleep ba Jing.




Sometimes we r juz so different. I dun know but i'm glad wif this status now. Peaceful.

No comments:

Post a Comment