Monday, 9 August 2010

我不想舍得。也不想懂得。

我不想舍得。也不想懂得。
可是,心却言不由衷。开始曲折。

Yesterday, after Church. Went home. Date Pim out for movie at illuma.
Betting with myself that chances with come by if it is fated. Yea it did. But i realised i'm not as happy as what i thought i will be.

Mum eva said to me: Gal dun fall into love. You will lose yourself n all your sanity. Like i did.
Perhaps what pim said is right. In life you're intelligent and smart in your own way. Yet you will lose all the IQ with comes to emotion.

I won't deny this fact. Yea. I followed mum's path. Too much like her is no good. Juz realised my tempo's like her. Stubborn and emotional.

Inception is really a great movie. Dream n Reality. Your desire n conscience. Will everythng will be hidden wif deep solitude? Juz that it is a little too draggy.

Hmmm.. I realise time will fade everything. Feelings are starting to fade. Heart is starting to be hardened. Isn't this what i ve prayed ? Praying that everything will be healed perfectly leaving not single hint of it behind?
But why i feel strange? What's wrong with me?


 Dear heavenly father if this is what you want in my life,
Let it be. I surrender all myself to you. Let the holy spirit guide me onto the right path.
Let me not be tempted by any sins, even hints of it.
For your words said thru word, Not sinner can enter your kingdom. Therefore as child of god we should imitate Our Father. Yet you are so worthy. Thru Grace you redeemed us again. Cleaning our sins with the precious blood of christ and we are again allowed the enterance of the heaven gate.
O-Lord. Bless me.

Amen.




不想了。不痛了。也,不累了。
多好。

No comments:

Post a Comment