Saturday, 7 August 2010

I need some time of my own.

Great . People good morning.
I am all dressed up n ready to celebrate Mrs Koh's birthday XD
Shiufu !!!! Happy 53rd birthday ...(OPPS...did i revealed you age ??0.o : P)

I'll juz do a quick prayer.
Dear Heavenly father,

A very big thanks for all things you provide. Father juz be here wif me in such a great saturday.
Let me enjoy every single moment wif joy, peace, n faith.
I want pray for my Shifu. She has been an awesome tuitor, mother, friend for all these yrs.
N she is such a wondeful lady. Father i prayed that you will soften her heart, let her come to christ n know you as the heavently father. I can't bare the pain of losing her in hell. Father also bless her in her life n guide
her whenever she is in-need.

Dear lord, I juz prayed today thru your work, things will go well n smooth.
In you utmost precious name i pray. Amen


I can do it de. I won't try to think of that somebody anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment