Friday, 6 August 2010

precious

想送你12朵玫瑰
代表你是我最珍贵

Today Reached Home super early yea... I will start doing my homework today. Hopefully can complete by tonight then i will ve a gud time enjoying >.< d hols.

I tot for a very long time. Had many plans in mind. Had many visions for the future. I know what i want n the steps to take in order to accomplish the goals i desire. In life, we got to give n take. Lose n gain. It is a normal cycle. I dun ve much time already. I need to run faster ,be more decisive n strong in my stand.

I gotta keep my desires away. I got to put all emotions away . It is time to be more serious n focus le.
Maybe i will not allow myself to think of him, to miss him in someway. 730 days of faith n change.

Now i am gonna to do work le. Going to celebrate my birthday wif mum later. Enjoy my day <3






You will be hidden deep inside. Be the eva secret of my heartbeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment