Wednesday, 4 August 2010

Home sweet home

I decided le.
I need to kick you out of my mind.
Yes.
I need to.
Cos.
You dun even care.
Ya.
You dun.
Oh
You had never.

This is the 1st time of the week tat i am able to reach home soooooooooo early. Yes. At 2.45.
Bathed and rush to meet angeline at the cafe for study date.
Today is a bad day D : Honestly i am not very fragile and easily hurt by what people says. But i do care.
The pinch is still felt somehow. I just want  the same respect that i give to people that i cherish. Why do they take things for granted? Did i offend you guys....Sometimes Jokes can be funny but when it is overdone it is hurtful. ; ((  The pinch felt brings disappointment was more than the anger. Can you guys grow up a bit =.=''
Haiz.... Haiz.... Haiz..


Trying to be a good sister that instill discipline in my brother. Di ya... i must be firm with you, becos i dun wan you to be spoiled. Tell me god. How can i be a wonderful sister ? If patience and concern is what i need then i will work hard !!

Meet angeline at the cafe. We need some tele taby thingy ... She wear t-shirt n home shorts wif slippers n i wore jeans n singlet wif heels? N she took lunch wif out me .... Tsk... I remembered the last time she wore so till  chio n i was like wearing my sleeping outfit to NP... TSK ... Gal where has our MO Qi gone ??
Anyways you re a great study company ... N let us juz forget what is in the past ... They are no important at all... It is thru going thru tat period tat made me stronger n be bonded wif you n Pim.... True frens will go thru thick n thin de... ANYWAES... Go buy a dozen of potatoes larrr.... I Bake them for you ..Add cheese summore whooow... Hahas nice day wif you gal...

Took picture wif daniel. He is cute. N he is growing tall. I must say that i do ve a shuai n sweet didi...
Hummm... Gonna to visit mum's new branch on friday ... celebrating my birthday too..
Hopefully it is gonna be fun >.<

Nite Nite People.

No comments:

Post a Comment