Wednesday, 21 July 2010

Oh Man. Juz get out my head.

I just need you to get out of my head.
I thought feelings are meant to be fade.
Time will healing everything.
But it did not apply for now. Haiz ...

Why. Why. Why.
My heart juz sink down down down down down.
==

You see d point ? 不看不听不说不想就不会有感觉?
but this feeling juz suppress and overflow somehow
I will not say anything, juz let it by-pass me man. This is good.

Juz transfer my focus wherelse. But i know this feeling is still there. Like it has always been. Tell me lord father. If jealousy and sorrow is what is overflown in my heart now. Take them away from me. Just let it get out of my head. Ahahaha...

Now, Serious. I am just gonna focus even harder. Life is easy n simple already. But will i make any decision again that changes my life. Yes. I will.
Den at least pray that i will survive thru it all. N enjoy the process of everything n color my own story. I happy now. Yea i do : ) Much simpler n peaceful. But.. But ... But... the things in my head is making me go T.T
go... go ... go away... dun keep messing up my brain kay!

Umm.... My birthday is coming le yea ~
And i am gonna make it memorable. I will go to the blood donation bank @ outrum park. I feel pretty excited on donating my blood. Each drop counts and can save people out there. Our blood is juz like the gift of life. Father i juz pray that i will ready mentally. Take away all fears. Let me be a cheerful giver.
N i pray whoever receive it will make good use of it. Amen.




"There are so many people in world, he cares.
That he forget tat i might need some warmth.
There are so many possibilities that he made possible.
But why didn't him make possible for us.
There are so many orh so many name that he remembers.
That he juz left out mine
There i stand. Waiting.
 Orh you dun know you just dun know

Perhaps he know,
Perhaps he don't.
That i love him so.
That i hate him so.
That i miss him so.
That i crave him so.

Orh he just dun know
Orh babe maybe he might know
That i love him so.But it hurts that no words can be told to him

That i hate him so.
That i miss him so.
That i crave him so.

perhaps he knows.

that i love him so . "

--- Perhaps , he knows.
By Zinc Sun

Um... If one day you are healed tell me.
Umm... if one day you re happy share with me.
Ummm... if one day you re sad cry to me.
Ummmm...if one day you needs me. Run to me.
I will be here right here. Waiting XD
cos i am still so stubborn. Still so persistent. Still so foolish.
But it is juz me. Me.me.me.
Juz accept this is me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment