Friday, 16 July 2010

Need To go for it.

You juz need to work harder.
No Pain No Gain.

It's Friday. Say hi to our weekend that is being flooded with school work and projects. Juz need to keep mugging & reading & revising. Coz it is our fate to do so. I am so gonna to Chiong all my homework tonight. Yes i mean all. Including those that are still far from the due dates.

Math. Biology Medical. Lang Arts.
Orh no... ... I am so flooded... with homework. Hey gal goodluck. Have Fun burning you mid night oil.><

CCA. Exco Seniors step down offically. Really surprised that i am the treasurer. Okay..Lay-man's term the money keeper. CL will still need to be more more bonded kay... Especially Year 1 juniors. This is a team production
everyone needs to play a part.

CTs  are coming soon and i am still so unprepared. Need to squeeze some more time for revision.

My Birthday is around a month's time.
Many asked me what do i want.
Umm nothing much seriously, coz all that i desperately want, you guys can't give me. There is really no need for a big birthday cake or a fabulous gifts.
But need myself to work hard and get it myself. But you guys can bless me this !


- A hug.
- Spare sometime with me quietly juz let me lean on the shoulder.
- Smile at me say : Hey girl congrats you are sixteen le !

Supposingly i am very excited about this yr's birthday. But somehow this excitment juz fade. I juz wana spend with my <3 ones and take many many picture so i can add on to my sketch book collection.
Yah. That is so simple. But I wana take sometime juz spend sometime alone
with myself. Maybe going to watch the sunrise might be good.
Anywaes it is till a long way to go. See how when it gets nearer. Otherwise juz bake d cake myself will be fun too.

Xiaozi Has gotten herself a new stead. Congrats. Happy for you.
Whereas He is very busy with work. Seemed to be having some problems here
and there. Jiayous <3 you will be fine.

I am happy now.
Somehow dun care abt what ppl things n says. Cos all that they see is so worldy that they being blinded from the truth.
Why bother about it den. Live each day happy and enjoyable.

Smile and tomorrow is much a beta day.
Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment