Sunday, 11 July 2010

Nothing will seperate us from you.

Trust me. Today is acctually consider bad.
First I am Late for service. Second conflict with mum.
But everything turned well.

Amen.
Today's service is awesome. 
Thru his words i am healed spiritually.
It is juz so awesome.

For i am convinced that
neither death, nor life,
nor angels, nor heavenly rulers,
nor things that are present ,
 nor things to come, nor powers
no height, nor depth,
nor anything else in the creation
will able to seperate us from the love of god in christ jesus our lord.

romans 8: 38-39


I was broken. I fell. I was crashed. I was weakened. I was blinded.
N today thru his grace i am embrace in the peace again.
I am mended. I am strengthened. I am blessed. I filled with joy again.
Amen!

Went KTV  with Annie, Siyun, Pim n mrs koh.
Great time spent togather geting crazy.
Took dinner at my place.
N we called it a day.

Coax my little brother to bed.
Caress him n tell me that christ love him.
Hope that angels will guide him into peaceful sleep.

WILL start fastin tomorrow. XD

Hey dear friends. (annie, the f4s, n many others)

Thanks you guys for all d encouragement. I am okay. No worries.
Life needs to have some up n down. N it is thru experiencing and
going thru challanges that will mould n shape me. N let me turned to the lord n
be spiritually stronger, n be solid in faith.

You see my cup that is filled with joy will be emptied. But it will be filled again.
Like a cycle, that never fail to continue.
I bless all the tears n laughter.
I should enjoy each second of the life
be sorrow or joy
Cos it is all planned with a purpose
N in the end everything will still turn out to be great.

Thanks abba father.
N my friends : )



No comments:

Post a Comment