Saturday, 24 July 2010

smile sundae

I am tired. Yea <3 I am.

Cried like crazy. I think i must have looked hilarious right gals?
Didn't wana cry at all. Hate my tears. Yea i do. But anyway i felt much beta now.
Some kinda being embrace in Peace.

Thanks Mrs Wong n Mrs Koh.For all the care n concern. I will be fine. Dun worry about me.
I will need to take care of My brother. At least that is the only things i can do.
Yes i am tired. But i won't snap i will take good care of myself.

Siyun,Tingfang,Pim.
Thanks for the encouragements. I guess you guys know more about what has been happening about me. N the great stories that seemed all ready to put into a Tv Drama

Not that i wana take d responsiblity n burdens on my shoulders. But i am put in an enviroment that
i will need to do so. I shouldn't be blaming anyone. Yea Mrs Koh is right. Nor i should ve been punishing myself for their mistakes. But i love them still. All those who hurt me. Let me just learn to live for myself now. Acc all that has happened will be lessons that i learn n grow. Be hurt and be stronger. Be ready for the future? 0.O

Dear God, I cry you. I wana you to take all d sorrow that is built inside.
Let me be stronger spiritually. Amen.

Next time. Dun let me cry again like today again. I look dumb ==
Haiz Tsk Tsk Tsk....
Forget it larrrr...  我很想睡觉 XD

Tok something else. I have made appoinment for my hairdo next week. Gonna change my hair style.
That means i should save up this week.

I am doing well not missing you. I am not trying to contact you. I am happy now.
I have the ring around my finger. I am making the promise for myself. Two years seems so long seems
so far. But it will pass in the twinkle of the eye.  See you soon >.*

I will work very hard. I know where i wana go. I am loss. I am okay.
smile Sundae.

No comments:

Post a Comment