Wednesday, 7 July 2010

I will be there. If you ask

  It's another wednesday.
 School is as usual boring == but brain cracking. LUV biology medical science lesson in the classroom.
Glad that it is not practical Cos. I will really fall asleep during practical lesson.... I seriously dun mind having theory lesson n just sit back n take down notes.
To me this way of study is more easier and more effective.
Anyways. Start to worry about the upcoming tests n assessments. Beta start mugging n revising.

Had CHAMPS lesson in school's auditorium which is absolutely no as good as what we all expected.
N thru out the whole dialogue session with our principal i was having a good time sleeping ==''
Rachel was like : You really can sleep everywhere..
Yea right i really can sleep anywhere. As long as i am tired XD n i still can hear what's going on !
Cool isn't it.

 Silently. I feel my heart stoned. I feel it is getting
  little protection with the walls n distancing, perhaps it is good
  Time is always the best healer. I trust this cos even the deepest memories can
   fade. Leaving behind only the prints of smiles n laughers.

Life got to move on.
No one will really forsake their life for another. Other then Christ.
. Dun look-back. Keep going.
Life is so unpredicable.
Life is so exciting.
Dun let time fly away.
Use it wisely to create your joy n happiness.

Good day my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment