Monday, 5 July 2010

Fading away.

If all feelings are meant to fade away.
Then Let it be.

Sunday. Sunday.Sunday.
Wenjing. Wenjing. Wenjing.
What are you thinking ?
What is up there in your mind?
What is there in your eyes?

Many tell me that they dun understand me.  i dun really understand too. Cos Sometimes it is good to not use use your brain. But follow your heart n feel. Sometimes it is enjoyable for your mind to be blank. Does this explain to why i like to jump topic n my randomness? Yea... i suppose soo...

Finally i ve realised that. Sunday Actually you dun love anyone, even him.
Love is such a big n holy word. No one can love anyone with a pure n no intention heart.
This is man's nature.

There certain people in my life. I really care. I really adore.However  Not until that extend that i love.
Maybe cherish is a beta word.

He asked me to say what is my mind. He told  me to ask my doubts.
But i dun have. Serious. It is not the same anymore, not like what i used to be. Dun need to make good use of the brain cells and keep thinkin. Tryin to be understanding will only bring misunderstanding. Trying to be somebody will only ended up to be nobody.
Thus there is no need to ask, to think, to worry, to doubt. Just feel n follow the instinct.

I realised this habit of mine.
I like to avoid people's eyes.
Somehow.
 I like to stare straight.
 somehow.
I am orh so weird.

But i am still me.
I dun care if you likes me or not.
It is still me.
I dun ve to change for anyone.
Go ahead n judge me .
I have already done my part n duty to god.
To not hurt people.
But i will not let people hurt me.

SomeHow feelings are fading away.
Not having desire to do anythin.
In life, there is things to explore n experience.
But not everything. I know my limits.
I know what is stop at the right timing.

But keep this in mind.
You ought not to hurt others.
Cos it is a cycle.

If you wana care n love people.
Carry a pure n intentionless heart.
Dun expect any return
For you did it out of own will.
So you should not blame others in the end.
Cos it's human's nature to take things for granted.

Dear lord when i focus on you let things around me fade away.
So as Facebook n him.







No comments:

Post a Comment