Wednesday, 23 June 2010

Sunstones For Sunday

I realised that I am in love with Orange.
Becos of my pretty Sunstones.
Here i wana say a big big thanks to Rachael Girl for the beautiful sunstones.
Mum had given me a pair of sunstone earing and a heart shaped sunstone necklace.
But i lost one of the earings. So left one lone sunstone earing.

Let me tell you more about it.
Sunstone is a joyful stone. It heightens the good nature and sweetness.
If you feel "down" hold a hand full of sunstones and feel your mood lighten. Sunstone is a stone to treasure. Sunstone is white with glittering spots ranging from yellow to red, mostly being orange.
To me , Sunstone is just like something that is really special to me.
Shines in joy and happiness. Just like sunflower it is identical to my nature.

I wana start a Sunstone collection. XD


Today is tiring. Mr Soo made us dance n practice non stop for 4 and a half hours.
N worst still we didn't get to drink or ve a break...
Really tired...
Went Jurong Point for late lunch with annie n Rachel. Love Rachael's gift for me.
Really awesome ! SUNSTONES !

Rush home. Bathed n i am at starbucks now wif  Siyun.
Drinking my favourite Caramel Frappe...
Awesomne day, cos i ve received an awesome gift

Dear Father bless me. Bless me with the wisdom to choose between the right n wrong.
Bless me with the courage to go against the evil and unrighteous. Let my faith still stands strong in midst of all
these trouble and stress.
Bless my love ones to be drawn near to you. 
Bless us.
In jesus' name i pray Amen.

Sunday's Sunstone.

No comments:

Post a Comment