Thursday, 8 July 2010

Piss me off n you re dead.

Yeah! Me... Shirley tohwenjing is officially motivated ! N today is such a nice nice day....
Lessons n Lessons. == Flooding us with notes n work... Being students is not easy !
You see. Everyday we already spent 1/3 of our time sleeping (sometimes less than that) then spent another 1/3 or more in school... den by the time we reached home still need to revise n do the homework ...

Haiz... being a student is not easy T.T.
Den during Math lesson, i suggested to Rachael tat we shall count the value of everything in our pencil case.
So we ended up pouring everything inside the case n start caculating. To our horror.... our pencil is really very valuable leh !!! You see my pencil case is already $10 bucks (around there) plus the color pens ect...
everything added up to more than $50 ... Rachael's is even worse... With her converse pencil case plus the timedrive ect.. cost roughly $90 plus... TSK.. TSK... I REALLY DARE NOT TO LOSE MY PENCIL CASE!

Tohwenjing is motivated to work hard n start saving up. Wanted to make a deal with my dad. To open a Cafe for me @ 21. Dun know why juz feel lyk having this earge to start my own business??

Got to go for mrs koh's class later. Meeting the gals n we will discuss about our bukit timah trekking outting... cool isn't it. Wanted to go wind surfing too but hate the sunlight... dun wan turn dark .... ==

Orh i am having a little bet with myself. See who's heart is harder ba. XD Today I learned that flirting n friendy is the same. Thanks Kaixin. Maybe we are all blinded by rumours n had become too judgemental.
The one thing i always tried my best in to keep in low profile perhaps that is the best protection overall.

I need time to fly faster. I need it to speed up. Tell me is there a medicine for people to turn old over one night. She juz can't le.

Dear lord, If everything is planned with a good purpose can you try to peace my panicking heart.
I am rushing. I am running. N i am tired. Yet i wouldn't allow myself to stop.
Cos she is waiting
Jiayou !!!! Tohwenjing XD

No comments:

Post a Comment