Friday, 18 June 2010

White Lies




Right Now  
Right Away
I am so sleepy. I am seriously orh-so sleepy.
Went to school to rehers Dance Performance with Cat High, N the boys are seriously CUTE ttm >.<
N Mr Soo actually praised us. I was expecting a big lecture again. We were indeed so so so surprise.

Drinking Homemade lemon Tea right now. Too sweet yet so bitter.
I feel so screwed up. Low self esteem again? Where had i placed my confidance n pride.
Yucks. I dun lyk this kinda of Feeling.
Sometimes the freedom i have to do wat so eva i wana to , is pretty not something wonderful.
It just dun feel rite.

I just feel lyk slapping myself. Wake up! Stop thinking, stop lying to yourself. Stop being so dumb n idotic.
How foolish you looked in the mirror. You simply looked like a joke.
I can laugh and look perfectly fine. N some parts are supposed to be hidden well. Just let it fade and die.
It should be fine. But it's not easy. Just learn to numb my mind by working and focusing all God and Work.


Gonna to watch Nightmare. Maybe alone is another good challange !
Umm.. ... Just wonder how is Xiao Zi. Still graving over tat guy? I suppose she is fine .
How about him, in camp. Should he be watch world cup right now. Maybe missing her, but i will be happy that he is happy.  Just pray that they ve peace and stay happy everyday. I will pray and bless them.

Mother, you are a tough woman.
I learned to be lyk you. Lyk granny.
We should not depend on Man so much. But ourselves. I will work hard so to not bring on to your worries and burden. Stay on. Be brave.


White White Lies. Cos I dun believe them anymore.
ɹɐƎp ʎW .ʎddɐɥ ǝɹɐ noʎ ʇɐɥʇ ʎddɐH

No comments:

Post a Comment