Thursday, 17 June 2010

A Gal named SuNDae

Once Upon a time.                                              
There is a gurl named S.U.N.D.A.Y
She live in an island called Never-land.
N one day she found her white horse prince.
N they live happily ever afer.
OMG. This is a joke. Cos there is simply no fairy tale in reality. But. But. But.Some one out there is worth waiting for.
Ummmm. I still left one article n that freaking Science Assignment to complete.
U beta kick off all da lazy bums n start to practice Guitar n revise your Japanese Hiragana.
Meeting Mrs Koh for Tea n Shopping Date wif Annie. I simple dun understand why bugis street is orh-so-tempting to her. You will get bored of it sooon . Trust me Crazy gurl.

I am eatin durian right now for lunch. Umm... Taste Good. I know you will say Yucks.But i lyk it tough.
Everything is worth a try. The last week of June will my explorer week. Bungee Jumpin? Any Brave soul  wana tag along?

Life's Back on the same track it used to be. Simplicity yet exciting.
I am going to work really hard. You can do much better de, sundae. Glorify God n make good use
of your gifts n talents. When school starts you will have to make as much A1s as possible n increase the GPA to at least 3.6 so you dun ve to waste time studying the subject you r alrdy gud in.

Lastly, my DEar.

ʇ,uop noʎ ʇnq noʎ pǝssıɯ ı


                    

No comments:

Post a Comment