Thursday, 17 June 2010

My Sweet Escape.



It's 01:51 now.
16 OF June
And i am still not in Bed yet.
Have not been blogging for really a long long long time.
These few months seemed to be a great dramatic series with many episode to be told.
Test of Faith. Test of Hope. Test of Trust.
I was put in the test once again. She n Her seemed to be really alike in someways. With the Same birthday. From the same place. With the same story. But she is not Her. She is different. I believe. I still trust n cherish. Oh my DEar please dun disappoint me.

I am okay now. Really. Thanks to Mum Rosalind For the advise.
God wants me to study hard.
That is his plan for me. N I will glorify Him. Amen. I had a great time over at Mum Rosalind's house
with Angeline with me. I wished i had motivated her in someway.
Life's yours , you got to take charge of it. Cos nobody is responsible in all d things in you life.

I am feely hungry now. Grwwrl.
Ummm... anyone can cook me something? I am juz too lazy.

Sometimes i still wonder where can i escape or who can i escape to? 0.o...
Whose shoulder will never fails to let me lean?
Whose words is gonna be eva trust-worthy?
But never-the-less i still wana hold on this little hope of believing that i can still trust.
I am looking for you.
My sweet Escape.

snupɐʎ snupɐʎ  snupɐʎ

No comments:

Post a Comment