Saturday, 19 June 2010

Breaking Silence

I slept for 10 hours.
I am a pig.
And right now i am hidding in my room. With my guitar. In this dark dark room. This made me feel that the night is still here. I used to love day light so much.. But darkness give me the peaceful feeling somehow.

I need to practice.
Practice alot of things.French .Japanese.Guitar .Violin.

I am orh-so Lazy. Haha..And there is so much things i got to learn and study on. Umm. I will take it easy and enjoy in the process. Pace myself slowly. 

 I dated Xinmei for a drink at starbucks in the evening after my lesson. Promised D tat i might be going to there if possible.  She wants a change in her life.
Well i hope she is firm to make this changes.  Cos it is her life. She is incharge and no one will be able to make her change anything. She is a stubborn gal. I can only try my best to give her some advise in times.
She will be okay

Ho left yesterday. He left with all memories. I am happy that he left.But she is still here. Maybe one day she will leave and go somewhere else in the other part of the world. Just dun let me see them again.
I fear. I really do. Anyway all the best in Newzland.

Mum asked me: Gal. You sure you wana stay here?
I answered : Yes.
So i will just stay here and complete my A levels and see how it goes.
But i feel lyk going to going to explore the bigger world out there.
It is far to fascinating.
Under this big univers there is so much to be seen, to be known to be heard.
I wish all my wishes can come true. But you can't fulfill for me.



noʎ sǝssıɯ llıʇs I

No comments:

Post a Comment