Sunday, 20 December 2009

Hero inside


I realised .
I understood wat she meant i will hate her.
Trust me i still loves u as eva.
No change.
Mrs wong told me to not add weight n  responsiblity
on my shoulders anymore.
For in the end one day i will turn out hating my mum.
I agreed wif her advice.
Sometimes i do blame her.
I blame God too.
I blame.
I hate.
I wonder.
I realised.
Den
I choose to let it go.

Let it be the way it is.
For it is already the best i can do in my boundaries.
I saw her white hairs.
I saw her winkles.
I saw her fragile shoulders.
I saw her sorrow .
So
how am i not to carry more.
I noe, i love her.

I dun have much time though.
Only ten yrs.

I am still looking for the hero inside me.
She will tell me if i had made a rite choice
She will give me the strength to keep holding on.
She will tell me to get numbed n do wat i am suppose not wat i want.

I got to be strong.
I ve to be brave.
I must be wise.

Mrs koh.
i miss u now.
If u were here
how i wish u were
for the secrets dat i ve never dare to tell anybody except
u n lord.

I am still climbing
still moving
still holding
still struggling
yet i am happy though
for sorrow can't melt
my  troubles.




No comments:

Post a Comment