Tuesday, 22 December 2009

Knowing her is a surprise .

Start working yesterday.
This is my 1st time working without letting my family knows.
Yeah.
I know they wouldn't let me.
But i ve got to work.
So i can save enuf money to go to for the courses i wan to.
No way am i gonna ask money from dad n mum
for the things i "wan"
i think it is onli fair.
N i wan to get use to the feeling of depending more on myself.
I will be okay.

working is quite tiring.
for u got to stand for hours n when there is too many people
you will be in a big mess.
at 1st i dun noe the price of the clothes so i just got to keep as "da jie"
abt it.
haiz haiz haiz a green horn ....
anyway i made 2 more friends there ^^
jingjing haha quite similar to my name
but i called myself sunday there
for dun wan to use my real name
but gonna change my english name to dat too 0.0

she is nice.
N another gal call Coco
To me knowing her is my surprise
if i had not got this job.
I guesse the both of us will never met.
we r just like the north n south.
U know.
She is really brave.
But i know i can never become somebody like her.
She is onli 17 n is totally living on herself.
Quiting school from anderson.
Perhaps she had regretted
but she is still happy n lively.

Dearest coco.
How i wish ur live will be different.
But still as long as u r happy.
Sunday will give u support k.
So x'mas at pub?
haha
i look forward on knowing more about u
as work together in 2010




2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry sorry, write wrong. anw, sounds like u had a great day. a new expreience, jiayous(=

    ReplyDelete