Thursday, 17 December 2009

Still . holding on

No matter how hard it is.
you just got to keep moving on.
Just keep trying
keep climbing

This hols is nice .
wana do a lot of things but did not really complete
haiz
yesterday uncle suggested to me on spending a fews in THAILAND
wow
yeah it should be nice rite
Look forward to the shopping spree there....

Now i am gonna to start work le
i will be really exhausted in the end of the day
but i still look forward on knowing the different tatics n skills
i am gonna to learn from my boss

here i am really gonna step into the real world.
Love n respect my uncle so much.
He is always so wise
teaching me so many things n ect
giving me his support
i just hope he wouldnt be that tired
n will be able to go for hols wif us someday.

So Dear god let me be strong n tough
let me be wise n calm k
we will be okay.
i will be come the somebody oneday.




2 comments:

  1. i cant be strong like u.. i cant keep on moving..
    haiz.. u noe wad, i rly feelfeel dat u r very blissful, u noe, despite all those stuff u r undergoing. live well wif dat, while i can only depend on luck i guess..

    ReplyDelete
  2. and maybe i can only zau yi bu suan yi bu ba.. dats my life uh.. (=

    ReplyDelete