Sunday, 18 October 2009

To my dearest pim

Dear pim my friend.

I  know you are sad. I know you love your granny deeply. 
I don't know how to comfort you but i still want to tell u that
i will always be here for u . When sorrow is engulfing you 
i am more den willing to lend you my shoulders n be a your listening ears

Pim remember i told u just now to look at the stars? The moon ? The sky ?
Becos i know she is there watching n guiding over you. Be brave Be strong just like granny
You will need to stay wif your mum so gal bless your granny n wish her happy in heaven 

My dear friend. Cry out ba . Still after that you r going to be the strong n cheerful pim again.


Bless you and may angels guide u. 

Blessings

wenjing your friend who is ready to lend the shoulder

No comments:

Post a Comment