Saturday, 17 October 2009

17october...

Today went shopppppinnnngggg wif Xinzhu........
And both of us are broke of cors.....
She bought her wig n went to look at the things she needs for
cosplay....while i bought things for the Nov trip ^^

Ermm... went visiting mum afterwards...sadly to say she is
not very happy n i can see da sorrow in her eyes.
i noe she is tired and i read her dairy....she said her heart is
dead now... haiz haiz...wat can i do as a daughter to help her?
My ability is really limited...and all i can do is to stand by her...
i know my mum is a strong woman for she had gone through many things like granny did. So their bravery is inherited and i hope
i can be strong n brave like them.

Dearest mum give me 10 years okay? Let me be your shelter!!!
I will have to work very hard to my future ^^ jiayou jiayou

Going out tomorrow wif the Sunday class 2moro!! We r going to karaokae ^^ soooooooooooo exciting isn't it ^^

Uncle's birthday 2moro... wish him a veri happppppyyyyy BD!!

On monday going to see Moon!!! Yeah i miss him so much looooooo haha anyway i got lots of things to talk to him... i am very talktive isn't it ? But seriously i wan 2 see him n his new hairstyle ^^ Really miss u moon.

Yawnnnn... i am really tired .... good night my dear blog

may this blog be filled wif joy n happiness ^^

oh 2moro's sunday ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment