Sunday, 18 October 2009

Outing with my Darlings

Mrs koh i will seriously miss you.
i love you lessons !!
Thanks for everything u ve done for us.
Remember the promise of 10 years okay ?
I will see u den ^^

Today is a tiring but enjoyable day.
After class we went to Ktv at woodlands.
Dear F4 u know i am actually quite sad n "emo"
I am not emo!!
But i felt sad abt da fact that we r going to leave
mrs koh soon ....
The songs also bring me some memories of
some people.

I tell myself that i will really work hard for
the next ten years for i want to bring happiness
n make mrs koh proud too.

My dear f4 do u know it is a joy 2 be wif u guys.
i love eating Ajisen with you guys.
I love u guys coming 2 my house n i will serve u guys
with the food ^^
I love the days we spent with each other.

2moro i am going to see D le.
I wish to see him  n i want to learn to understand him.
Like he always says he dun understand me.
I hope he will undersatnd me 1 day.....
Anyway i hope 2moro will be a nicer day.
Did i brin trouble 2 him again ? I hope no.
He seemed to be rather pissed off by me in times ?
is it ?

Good night Sunday 2 moro u r going to wake up damn early^^


No comments:

Post a Comment