Monday, 19 October 2009

she learns she grows...

2day woke up really early at 6.30 to meet angeline b4 meeting D.....

Meeting D is wat i always enjoy for his presence is wat i like....
I love the movie it is great.

But sudden change of D made me feel very weird. The feeling is
wat i never had be4. A overwhelming feeling of sadness, disappointment n emptyness.
Sometimes he is like d summer sometimes he is like winter. So unpredicable.
I fear n i want to hide. I dun like tis feeling i seriously dun.

I dun noe why and i dun want to. I dun wan to change the situation n i can't.
The only way i can is learn to adapt to it. Perhaps this is him. And i must
learn to accept it. Afterall, i should not expect anythin from anyone but learn to accept who n what
they r.
I know you r a liar... Tohwenjing u r such a liar to yourself!!!!
Stop thinkin dat u r emotionless... yes you do rite!!!

D i still want tell you tat you r still the best guy i have seen and you r still my best frien
Nothing had changed for the earth is still turning n the sky is still blue.
Thanks for tellin me ur feelings.

Maybe today will mark the end of my post exam break. From 2moro onwards i will start
to work on next year. Will be away at Granny's house for whole Nov n i will spend more time
with them. Hope Pim is beta... We should always cherish those r wif us now !! Granny l love u
Dec i am gonna 2 take up part time job so more money will be save into my account yes!!!

From next year onwards i will delete everythin in my mind  n replace them wif study n God
I nid to do that i seriously nid to focus on my streaming exams!!

Bless myself be strong be brave n learn from every lesson. I will grow braver n stronger.




No comments:

Post a Comment