Tuesday, 20 October 2009

Love RV n Home



I seriously love my campus ......

Da da da da ..... woke up veri early at 5...and get ready for schoollllll.....
reached school at 6.45 and i went to change into PE attire before going down to
da track for a walk. As i walk i reflect about myself and plan for the next few weeks...
Ermm next few weeks is going 2 be really busy... Packed wif post exam activity n i
nid to squeeze out time 2 train on my violin da da da ....

Violin Violin i love u ...

WENJING is feeling really happy for there isn't enough time for saddness....
Oh yeah Oh yeah... so after that i went to my favourite place -- the hill (tat is wat i call it)
and i did meditation. Feeling extremely peaceful !!! This really works ... selective memory ..
i choose to remember the things i want n try 2 forget the bad n hurting ones... PS dun say
tis is stupid... it is just my way of lettin go things n protectin myself^^

So i love my little hill where i will find peace n i can pray. Love the sound of humming
insects n chirping of birds .... and of cors the warm of morning light...
haha tat is why i love RV  campus
sadly to say we r movin 2 da new campus in BOON LAY tat is veri veri far lolololo
and it is extremely big .... hopefully it wil be nice...

Got back HISTORY results !! GOOD ... unexpected....A1 and Higher Chinese is not bad..
100.5 out of 110.... damn it lo...get some marks deducted because of the wrong words written
i should not ve been so carelessss... if not i would ve gotten 105 at least..
haiz haiz.. miss tay tis is a fair paper although many did nt do well... sob sob..
hopefull compo n essay will pull up my marks... dadadadada...

CCA is tiring ... but CLDDS rocks !! Wow love da seniors n our trainner
damn fun !! hahaha reached home at 8pm tat is lateeeeeee.....
no choice we stayed back until 6.30...
tired ... luckly dad drive me home from Khadib...

Home = FOOD...
For the whole day never eat much sob sob...
until i reached home... i am granted wif a food feast haha
love my home...
open the fridge there is cake, yogurt , watermelon, chocolate, orange juice n icecream...
all my favourite food .... hahahahaha
den dinner is always so nice wif chicken wings n nice cooked dishes ...
love auntie's soup n today's fish is nice .. hahahaha..
n rite now i am eating chocolate lololl....
beta go run 2moro...^^

Maybe going 2 escape theme park wif the girls... i should spend more time
with them ^^ ermm also planned to watch my sister's keeper wif Rachael if nt
going along... it will nice ... L8ter goin to study math...zzzz...
2moro i dun think i am goin 2 school anyway nuttin much for there is CHAMPS n D&T
dun wan 2 c mr potato hahaha....

Today i am happy not because there is no sorrow n many nt so nice thing ...
I choose 2 be happy n let my day end wif happiness. It is my choice isn't it? XD
Sleepin early ... Good night wenjing
Goodnight my friends....

SUNDAY IS STILL HIBERNATING......

No comments:

Post a Comment