Wednesday, 21 October 2009

Staying at Home today

Havin bad bad headache ....

Now is 10.15 a.m. haiz haiz how can i sleep until tis late.....
i am nt a pig like somebody ....lolololol...:D
Daddy forget my breakfast.... NVM i am gonna 2 cook porriage l8ter..
Received 2 msg last night while i was asleep...
D wana ask me to pass him the hair wax at around 3pm..
tat means i will ve to go Bedok n take it from Mum 1st
tat is tiring .... so i told him i will give him on friday...
maybe 2moro after school i will go visit mum...
zzzz...tat will means i will get home at 9.30....

tat is veri veri late....n i will be dead tired.... haiz haiz..
wish i dun ve to go 2 school on friday.... but gt cca .. n i think mrs ong
is going to give us back our Geo paper...

Ermm another msg is from J ...zzzz sayin Good night 2 me ????
Wow amazing huh ... for 5000 years he had been "so called" ignoring me
den he suddenly become so sweet... ermm.. i dun understand male now..
and of cors i dun wan 2 ^^
oh yeah oh yeah goin 2 study math l8ter wahahaha
erm daddy's bringing me 2 c da doctor... so wat now medicine or injection??


Oh i had a weird weird dream last night....
I dreamt dat i ve a fight wif W n D ...zzzz.... maybe it is coming true haha
i was having a cold war wif D n i called W n complained hahaha
den W said: no i believe D won't do tis type of things.... he is such a good guy...
Den me fed up ... leave them hahaha n dun want 2 see dem again hahaha
wow it is pretty hilarious...
but maybe 1 day it will come true...
hopefully i won't dream of tis type of things again....

WENJING is happy n peaceful 2day... I am a good gal 2 day for
i did wateva i should. Took medicine, drink lots of water, prayed, pratice my violin,read books
n of cors blogged!
Lalalalala.... glad dat W is gonna 2 pass me his study materials i suppose it is
goin 2 be veri useful ^


Should i go 2 popular l8ter n get some materials... or should i nt waste money
and borrow from Rachael ... i will think abt it... da da da da da....
maybe should go for a swim l8ter d weather seemed 2 be goooooood
Sunny n warmth....

WENJING asked SUNDAY,  : R u still hibernating?
SUNDAY replied: Why not i am too tired.

I rather hibernate myself n those rubbish in my mind!!! oh yeah oh yeah



No comments:

Post a Comment