Wednesday, 21 October 2009

New photo !!


studying with them is quite interesting haha
but all fun no work lololo...


LOVE TIS PIC!! took it durin out trip for beach cleaning



Nice ? dun noe which hands r mine haha


Seashells ... nice memory...



draw tis in class 2day... spend abt half an hour
n filled the paper haha quite nicely done
haha tis prevented me for dozing off while MLL
naggs haha i am so naughty....



from  the hill ....




That is where the lecture theatre 4 is ..... and our class room is near tis area



tis is my hill haha
where i enjoy my morning meditation... use to be where
me n rachael went durin recess




here is where i usually sit... the roots haha




nice view....

Okay now it is some of my own pictures haha


i am not emoing ...zzz..


haha tis is picture taken by auntie be4 i go 2 the gathering...




 darling didi with me....zzzz

haha kiss kiss ~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment