Saturday, 24 October 2009

24october....





Today is great....


OKAY let's see today....

Woke up at 6.15 and went to photographing ....
Den went to jog for half an hour...
Reached home sweaty n tired .... wait for my breakfast (daddy's buying it)
So i watched "You're beautiful"... Veri entertaining n hilarious ^^

Became a babysitter... granny left didi wif me... i started 2 pack my clothes...
my cardboard is in a mess.... Like my aunt always says... i am not a gal...zzzz
My conclusion is i really have a lot of dress.... but i rarely wear them...
I cleared those that r worn out n disliked. Wow amazing huh my drawers seemed to be empty after that...

While i was busying packing didi is like disturbing me... and i told him jiejie
will not buy him long john silver ... den my little darling start to pour tears...
haiz ...

Okay at around 2 i went to take a shower n prepare 2 go out.
Dun noe wat 2 wear ... den auntie pointed at d white dress that mum bought me
Ya today feel like wearing something white n comfortable... wanted 2 go to St Andrew's Cathedral
at City Hall.
Feel like going somewhere really far far away.
Asked Siyun 2 join me and she did.
So i went to the church 1st. I sense the peace n tranquility in me.
I knee down n prayed. Like the 1st time i had been there. I teared.
I begged for the forgiveness n may God washes my sins.
Like the phrase says. Everymoment Thank God.

Meet siyun we went to have some food.
N wrote some thing inside LBB
haha i saw her baby photo inside... very "gong" n cute...
I enjoyed her presence. Her humorous words always make me laugh
n had utmost fun. I bring her to the church 2 n she enjoyed. I pray to Him
that she will be saved. I offered her 2 join me in the youth service in LightHouse
i hope through it she will get know to God.

Dad told me that i can do anything as long as i don't do the wrong thing.
I was like obviously i won't.... Den mum phoned me n said the same things....
So again they told me how much they expect from me. Said i must set an example to the younger ones.
Grandpa hoped i can take over him. Be a doctor like him.
Uncle hoped that i can be a business man like him.
Mum hoped that i can married to a veri gud family.....
Haiz ... They all told me how much they expect from me.
But the decision is still on my hands, still Lord's will.
Let Him the wise 2 decide.

I just wan 2 do my best n make myself proud.

I worn the heart-lock necklace 2day. So i joked: Siyun should i throw alway the keys so no1
can open the lock...
Den she answered. "Look, the key is on your hand let yourself 2 decide wat you want."
This sentence of hers enlightened me.
Yeah my choice isn't it. I am glad i ve the control.

Saw D just now and pass him the hair styling gel
hopefully it is useful mum said is pretty good.
Seeing him with his slipper .....i think it hurts right??
Win said hurting ankle is disastrous... i ve nt have any experience on dat n i dun wan.
Ermmm still listening to the song "no boundaries"
Love it.
I can higher i can go deeper and do wat it takes to get the one thing.
On hearing tat i told myself firmly tat i am gonna 2 focus on wat i wan.

Dinner is ready but i dun feel like eating... wana play violin keep on playin.
Love the piece Mariage d'amour...
I enjoyed the piano cover more....
Wongzhen wanted to transfer to VJ n linette wanted to go Nj
Mum suggested me to go Nj 2. I was still considering....
Maybe i shouldn't... i like RV but perhaps i will want to stay in hostel in Year 3
That should be nice.

Didn't manage to catch a movie for got to meet D n it was too late though.
I desperately wanting to find a cell group ^^ it will really enjoyable...

Feel like buying sunflower seeds. I wana grow them.....
Can i?

1 comment:

  1. wahh. tyvm for ur clothes(: (: but most of them were so small. haha.

    ReplyDelete