Sunday, 25 October 2009

Sundaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay tired........

Today is Sunday.... tired...

Woke up early in the morning .. got to attend mrs koh's class which starts at 7.
Yah .. she kinda of moody n emo 2day... sob T_T very fierce.. probably because of da sec 3
class... she said she is very diasapointed in them ..if i were her i will be too. But i will just move on.

After class Ben, Annie, Siyun n Sabrina come 2 my house. Of cors my house really shakes when they come.
Wif them it is no longer quite n boring... thanks you guys for the "nobody dance". It is certainly entertaining
n unique..haha

I like Ben. The way he behave wif we gals. Although we all noe he is not that innocent n naive ...
anyway wif him you will feel very fun n entertained. I love your puppy eyes n when u shakes haha..
hopefully we r still gonna see each other... Friends do stay in contact k..   : D

After they left. I slept. For an hour i guesse. Too tired. Dun really feel like goin 2 school.
haiz .. got to go anyway.
Asked Siyun for the study materials.
Really wanted  to prepare well 4 next yr. Regret going for hols for such a long period.
I shall my the 1 month my self study month n study on my own pace.
Should be focusing on Math(d easiest n most predictable) , Geo(most understandin n memorising work)
LA (skills needed)
Maybe i should create a study planner.

Have packed all my stuff. Ready maybe? Feel no excitement... why is it so?
Everywhere should be the same 2 me as long as i ve my laptop n books wif me.
Hopin that Mum will allow me 2 go Eygpt....
Should ask again.

Oh wanted desperately 2 watch My sister's keeper.
Maybe i should go 2moro at 7.
That is why i reschedule my violin class.
Rachael is watchin wif her parents i guesse.
N i will be watchin at Yishun GV alone?
Should i ask win n don?
Called them but they didn't answer.
Busy n went out i guesse.

Just watch the trailer very touched. Maybe i should finish the book before i go for the movie.
I will sure enjoy it.

Mum seemed 2 be getting beta emotionally. N thank god that she is oksy now.
Father in Heaven pls guide her.



No comments:

Post a Comment