Saturday, 24 October 2009

Happy Moments Hardly last foreva.

I will miss you. I seriously will.

Dear mrs koh 2moro's gonna be our second last lesson with you.

N i will not be able to see you for 10 years.
Do you know that we really love you.
You r like our mother, our friend.
Dearest Mrs koh do u still remember that last year when i cried infront of you.
At that desperate moment i was lost, frightened, and broke down.
You were there for me. Hugging me, comforting me.
I thought no one would understands the hidden sorrow inside me.
But you did.
You taught to let go n walk towards brightness.
Do you still remember the gal who is always in black, sitting down in a corner doing
her work quitely. You told last year that although i am just 14 but my eyes r so old.
Filled with sorrow n saddness.
I was shocked at that point. You torn down my mask. The protection gear i once used to
hid my true self. Infront of people i used to be really hyper n enthu.

Looking back i realised that this year i changed. I was much happier. Am i ?
I laugher with truth happiness and the credit belongs to you.
Thanks for all the pricelss advice n encouragement.
You had not onli taught me lessons inside of classrooms but also lessons in my life.

I love the moments we go for movies.
I love the moments we go ice-skating.
I love the moments we had together.
Everything. Everything.

Mrs koh i will not let you down and i shall see you in 2019 with all the others.
I bless you and may the next journey of you life be filled with happiness n joy.


Lovingly Love,

Your student

wenjing

No comments:

Post a Comment