Thursday, 2 September 2010

I dun know how long this feeling gonna last ...

I know it's very bad. But still i hate myself to the core for this horrible feelings. Utterly disgust. Why :(
It's like i'm having spiritual attack having PMS ? I dun know ... But i only know i'm sorry. Yea. I'm sorry.

Today is quite a okay-okay dae? Study n lessons are quite relaxing. Chiong my compo like crazy wrote 4 pages. Yes i am crazy ...

Eh.. i will rush through all my holiday homework tonight and practice my guitar. One thing, here i seriously pray n hope that i can score more than 3.5 but i know i can't. I really did tried my best le. So haiz....
The september holiday is around the corner. Oh yea. Saturday is having class outing at Botannical garden Sunday's celebrating mum's birthday .Monday's going out. Tuesday n wednesday's staying overnight at Rachael's house with annie. Thursday n friday i will leave it for all my studies. Great plan.

Tohwenjing ah Tohwenjing. switch off my phone for the next 3 days. Yes need to peace. Need to clear the clouds on my head.

Dear God.

I hate myself for the feeling. I am utterly upset. I dun wish to hurt anyone. Father guide me to the right path to make the right decision. Forgive me too. That will be the last time i will do it. After that i will cut off the connection. Father. Let me be fill with peace. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment