Wednesday, 1 September 2010

Don't stop believing !


Don't stopn believing .
Things will be okay.
N i happy now.


Feeling is fade.
I'm oh so happy.

Someone says.
Why are you so hot on the outside yet
so cold from the inner of your soul?

I dun know.
Things are good.
Like it has always been.
I am moving.
I am flying.
I am going.
Not gonna stop for anyone.

The world is feel so much infinity.
I will explore and see the great world.

Hey.
Where's my soul brother?

Hey where are you?

Hey the ring on my left hand.
Thanks for the constant reminder.
Hey the puzzle on my neck
thanks for telling me that pass is pass.

N there's always a new begining !


I love the way life is.







When you re gone.
Will i cry for you?
I dun know.

Cos i suddenly dun feel anything anymore.
So sorry dearest.
You will be okay will you.
Hope so.




My happiness is mine. Yes. Sunday. You will be always. Happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment