Monday, 2 August 2010

I tried my best...

After so many days n nights. I still heart for you. Although i shouldn't.
So what. I won't say. Let all the care n concern be hiden behind these silence. Juz let it be.
...........................................................................................................................................

I had a long long day in school. Thanks to that HSK exam thingy .... Went JP with annie .
Enjoyed our Subway cookies. Shopped with Her at NETs for Jeans. Glad that she likes it although i really hate to shop in School Uniform =.=
Hummm... Fall sleep in train. Went buying some stuff at CK.. Toothpaste.. Shampoo... ect.. ect...
Walked home. Bathed.. Did a treatment for my hair and at the same time apply my facial mask...
Haiz... My day is gone ... it is so dull... and now i am eating my peace yogurt for dinner ....


Life seems dull. But isn't this the peace that you want ?
.......................................................................................................................................................

Thanks daddy for helping me to get the beautiful ribbons.... I really had no time to shop them myself man....
Hummm... Need to go IKEA someday...

Sometimes desire juz vanish... N i found myself not tempted by things somehow... is it good or bad?
I dun know... I am juz tried some how... The life we are leading is so robolistic....
But that is the way isn't it ? Everything comes wif its own purpose............

.................................................................................


Can you at least care more for yourself ?
I heart for all the sorrow in you.
But you dun noe.
Pray for you. That is all i left to do.

I am happy although i am tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment