Wednesday, 28 July 2010

New Begining

I am seriously busy TDM.
................................................................
Now that i am trying my best to keep you out of my mind out of my eyes.
......................................................................................................................

Had a busy day. I am getting really frustrated and annoyed these days. Dunnno why... Juz Feel pissed.
Yea... Had to mug mug mug for all the up-coming common test ect.
N i seriously need to practice my music >.<

我不再逃
空虚日子
这一路都在熬
也许爱情就是孰能生巧

让生活染上一些颜料
都好

Went studying wif Pim at library. Yea had a great time mugging <3 Den we took dinner before going to choose the jewellery for mrs koh. Humm... Love the day ya... Although it seems so tiring and ever boring ==
.....................................................................................................................................................................

Why do we need to say I love you. To prove the finest feeling inside our heart? I have yet telling people that i love them. Am i always feel that this 3 words should not be treated like a habitual sentence, such as : Good morning .

I need some time of my own kay. Dun force me to do wat i dun like. Dun try to own me . Cos i am never anybody's. I juz dun get use to the status we are in ... ... N doesn't it suppose to the some kinda of secrete huh? Never mind (W) i know you won't get wat i mean... Tsk... Tsk

I will work hard ! Wakakaka...........
Need to try my best to really do well for my term 3 cos i juz dun wan to study humans in EOY >.<
N time is rushing out juz too much.......... I am suffercating !!

Hey Mind stop stalking me ?! Btw our bet is still on !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment