Friday, 11 December 2009

Today is Fun~~~

Planned to really STUDY 2DAY....
okay anyway i did~~

Went to Changi Airport with my rocking frens ~~
siyun n annie...
Wanted to study ~~
and ect....
Well i am feeling that world is such a lovely place
oh yeah
love my frens i am having
love my study n school
love my family kays
love myself ~~

God!! Our daddy king thanks for the day XD

so we took out lunch n ve some fun chatting
den we go to study
until 4 plus plus
took lots of cool pics ~~
XD
really nice n valuable to me ....

SO in the afternoon i went the gymn wif angeline
for 2 hours
enjoyed it ahaha
wanted to go gymn more often now ^^
love her !!
tooooooooooo....
her accompany make me feel sooooo gud ahaha....

Planned to go church n sunday wif siyun n annie ...
wanted siyun 2 get know to god n be saved ....
hopefully she can feel his holy presence ....
god everything will be okay right ...thanks for the blood n gift of the living water
AMEN!

WILL BE GOING TO WILD WILD WET ON WED
sooooooooooooooooooo
excited kays....
Will i get some sun burn ~~
hopefully not leh ....
kay love my day hahaha




2 comments:

  1. haha wahh love u too :D
    nxt time u can ask bond to go too! hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. my day ks boring? haha, wad u mean?
    btw, congrats! hope u can sell more, shen yi yue zuo yue da! and dun forget me this xuan chuan jin ji

    ReplyDelete