Thursday, 10 December 2009

Feeling really happy oh yeah

Woke up in the morning and read msg
from my 1st buyer ....
Damn happy oh yeah ~~

Sold 2 clothes n a add on
Feeling really hopefull now^^

Went out to shopping with Angeline....
We went to bugis , city hall
ect.....
Have long talk n really have fun with each others' company
Love her k....
I hope she sees what she wana do n really go for it.
To me, she is really similar to who i once was.
So i hope i can guide her n teach her something that i ve learnt.
God, my heavenly father bless her n i pray she will be saved 2.
Well each time we get 2gather we went end up being really lucky 
So we found 2 jobs vacancy at 2 shop...
I am looking forward to work with her....
i believe we will make things great when we work together ^^

ANGEL let us jiayou haha
And gonna go n a flyer distribution on sat...
Erm happy ~~
Because i am really saving money for courses n my violin...
Today saved 200 in my account
keep it up...

i will work really hard to reach the stars
i will  keep my head high
i will never let you touch the deepest part of me
I will make every move n step firm
I will fight every battle with my pride
even if i will lose
I will face the struggles n not breaking
I will smile towards the dawn.
Just got to keep pushing on....






2 comments:

  1. haha, i enjoy being wif u too(:
    but sad lah, the flyer job.. but, still got hope from the aunties!
    and jy on ur dreams :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yah, gud luck on ur blogshop, shen yi xing long ah!

    ReplyDelete