Friday, 4 December 2009

Finnaly Homed.

Finnaly homed.
Oh yeah
Luggage 2 heavy got to pay 100 dollars
heart broken....

Although it is not total nice there
but i miss them.
Miss them forcing me 2 eat more.
Miss them making me 2 wear more.
Miss them nagging .

I will onli go back after 5 yrs
Sad right.
Anyway i still lookforward to the daay.
But i will onli go during summer no more
winter.
It is too cold n not really fun lor....

Get know to Lin jia .
My cousin's cousin .
Called sis.
Lo
onli older than him by 10 month lo.

Nice guy.
Hope he isn't that emo lo.
Haiz
Thanks for the watch Lin Jia.
I hope you will be happy n all welcome to visit me.
Let her go ba.
Dun tie the both of you up.
You will be happier to let go.

I realised alot of things after i come back.
The world i'm in is not big enuf.
N i should go n see the bigger world.
But all this comes wif conditions.
N hard work is needed for all.

Smile n look forwards each new day^^.





No comments:

Post a Comment