Sunday, 1 November 2009

Last Last Sunday with Mrs Koh








You know. I know . We know.




Woke up. Changed. Left for the last class wif mrs koh.
Carrying the farewell gift.
This is gonna be the last sunday isn't it?
Sadly to say. It is.

We didn't do much work 2day. I guesse it is alrite since it is
ouw very last day wif her .....
Haiz.....Dun like goodbyes.

Played Truth n Dare as a class.
Really entertaining.
It is hilarious to see every process.
It is warming to hear every laughter
It is touching to feel the love n bonding between us
Thanks Mrs Koh tis is one of the most precious gift you ve brought to us.
Thanks for teaching me Love.
Love that will stay wif me forever.
Reflecting now, i regretted saying Love sucks.
It is not.
Love between friends.
Love between family
Love between people.
They were all precious gems to anybody
As you wrote in da msg to me
Love is just a word
But we can give it meaning.
Yeah it is so true n it has inspire me.....

You evil woman.
How can you walk into our hearts without a sound
leaving unerasable footprints n walk off like tis.
Dear we will miss you.

You re not only my teacher.
You re like my mum
You re like my friend
You re like my advicer.
And to us we love you because you re penny Koh

We actually wanted to make you cry.
Den we ourself ended up flooding the room with tears
I told myself i will not cry.
N i did not till the very last moment when i hugged u tightly.

Let us remember all tis sweet memory.
N i will do as wat i promised . See you in 10 yrs time
At that time you will see a much stronger Wj who learned to live for herself.
Sry teacher i can't live for myself right now
N when i had complete my task i will go n fly in the world that i really want.

Had you remember what i told you b4.
I desire to be a doctor who serves for the poor n
sick in Kenya, in south africa
I believe one day i will be able to travel to the rural countries
You will give me your utmost support right ^^

I bless you n wish all the best in embarking your new journey.
May god bless you !

1 comment:

  1. lol! why keep posting de?
    anw, yi liu sun feng! rmb to miss me ah..haha :D

    ReplyDelete