Monday, 18 October 2010

Never understand.

I realised.
I am confused.

Sometimes. I miss things.
It provokes too much emotions.
I desire peaceful feeling.
Even though seeing you, makes my whole day indifferent.
Happy or sad.
Neither.
I juz dun wan to let you control my my feeling.

You re never mine.
N i never wanted you to be.
Not worth.
But never regret.

You re hers.
You re theirs.
I think i am crystal clear.

Hmmm.... bought mnay maxi dress on my last shopping trip tgt with some really pretty pairs of earings...
Got the boots i wanted. Awesome.
Think i dun need to go shopping le ba... Learn to be contented kay gal ...

Orh... going  out with Jengyu on Wed. Out for movie hurray XD
THEN sunday going out as a group hohoho...


Life is so awesome.
At least in some sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment