Friday, 1 October 2010

为了爱。我就是这样

黑指甲。短头发。有些话。不用讲。
我就是这样。

写好的遗言也要用力唱
祭拜我我们为了爱的疯狂

Sometimes. I am sick of all these.
Yea. Rather pathetic isn't it.
All that i had faced through these years.
If,It wasn't Christ's strength.
I would have been so brokened.
So keep me in prayer.


Happy that you will leave me alone. Yea.
You re juz not, n never been the one I eva want. =)
You dun understand me.
So there's nothing to be sad about.
Perhaps a release and a happy ending.

我,要得。谁都无法给我。 是谁,又再讨价还价,拍卖着爱的重量?

I am weird gal. I know.
Someone eva says.

Tough  stubborn 
sensitive yet fragile.

It is so contradicting.
Always.

That's the way i am made. Hahahha.
Even in times i dun understand myself too.
So yea hate me or love me.
I won't be bothered.

有谁。可以告诉我。要怎么才能,为爱不再疯狂?

 




No comments:

Post a Comment