Monday, 27 September 2010

Music Of my life

I miss it.
I had never though that my passion for it will still be here after so many months.

Yep. I miss my violin.
But i dun think i will touch it though.
Haiz. Haiz.

Dun know why.


I get very annoyed when people dun reply msg n gone missing for hours after starting a convo?
What the ? If you wan to tok juz tok dun be so random and stop the convo leaving me hanging no where.
If not dun tok to me, i am fine with it.

Mummy is comming back soon with all my presents etc...
I need to get many things after exam haiz... So much to do also.
I need to find one day for myself to go somewhere peaceful n spent the whole night for myself alone.
Like what i had use to do. I need music, vodka and starry night.

Need to buy toner, whitening cream, eye-mask, ***** and **** and *****
many other things ... saving up quite alot. Gud !

Exam is very near. Dun panick my dear gal you will fine.
Nite people. Nite violin. Nite sunday'sweet escape.



N lastly. I'm not the one you r looking for. Dun wait.. Dun hope.


Sweet Dream my sweet escape.

No comments:

Post a Comment