Tuesday, 2 March 2010

The last day of my 1st job

For the past 2 months
i ve been working at Snow Angel.
I gained work experience and met people of all works of life
in the mean while i did lose too.

But anyway i still believe it only rite focus n concentrate on
the time spent with Daniel and my close friends
Nothing will come before God and my family.

People around the area
always say this to me: Hey Sunday keep your smile !
You bright up our day ~

I am glad i have keep this image of mine
so sunny n cheerful.
So like my name.
Everyone is just gonna remember me as
the gal who likes to talk
who loves to laugh out loud
who is super hyper n high ~~

yea wateva it is
i am glad that for the past 2 month i ve made ur days bright.

God bless the people
May happinesse still fills their days.





No comments:

Post a Comment