Tuesday, 23 February 2010

Good day. Good good day.

We r the daughters n sons of God.
He shall provivide us with everything we need.
He is our everything....
Say grace...

Amen!

WOOO!
CCA super duper early...
i rushed home n get changed so i could take a walk at
city hall to do some shopping...
bought Biscuits from Marks n spencer
n headphones from HVM
wow another 50 bucks is gone...

sob~~~~ =_=
getting my salary next wed !!!
can't wait for this job to end!
I need a break n really spent more time with god n daniel~

Called Idol yesterday night n shared with her about all the
things that had happened recently...
she asked me to let go n keep praying...
n do what i feel is right n follow the path that is led by Him.
i just need some peace in mind.
i know i will definitely be happier if i had made the right choice.
For all these years people change
and i should not be the one who keeps adapting to their change.
Perhaps it is a good time to also make some changes myself.
I look forward to the one day that i meet my backbone whom He Has planned for me.

Sleep gal~~~
you will be alrite
thy lord shall sent angels on the guard
His bllod with washes away all sins.
Be thankful n be grateful.....


No comments:

Post a Comment