Tuesday, 27 October 2009

Tuesday ... POST exam blues...








Never thought dat CCA will this boring...zzz

Same time. Same routine. Same distance.
Wake up at 5.30 a.m. Take MRT to Queenstown. To school.
Haiz ... still enjoy traveling huh?

Lazy Lazy.. Dun feel like going 2 school yet something inside ur heart
is dragging u 2 get out of the bed.
School is boring 2day. Miss lessons n the busyness... wish it is still da exams period..

Had many activities... Once again there is till "dun 4get da lyrics"
How many times have i heard the song Nobody by wonder gals...
Everyone is crazy over dat song.. n it is dance...
For today i ve heard n see it for 5 times.. ..... ...
almost sick of it....

Although school is boring ... i still enjoy the time spend wif my friends..
.... oh hate it when i hear our Chairperson say d F word...
No matter how angry he is .. i dun think it is right to shout it purposely
to us. To me it is very very very rude... He will just pull down his image...
Even some said he is trying 2 act coooool... well if he wants people 2 really
like him den he should nt behave like this.. so impulsive.. maybe he wana
try n control...
haiz haiz... chairperson chairperson you should set a gud example....

CCA Is extremely boring 2day.... Seniors r training for the upcoming performance ...
so we ve 2 sit n slack 4 the whole CCA haiz haiz all i did was 2 read n listen 2 my ipod...
zzzz sianzz abit home sick 2day.. really wana go home 2 day... many thing is waitin 4 me
2 complete...

Reached home at 8.30.... sad rite? Have a nice talk wif SJ. Talking abt her relationship
n some other random things... I told her tis.. LOVE is like da 4 seasons...
Spring..Summer...Autumn.. Winter
And obviously she is in Summer... Dearest SJ ur secret adviser bless u k
Remember da sweet memories n dun bother abt da future...

Now i am preparin the worksheets. I realised that Mrs koh has given us
many useful infomation n notes. We should really use them wisely.
Thanks mrs koh n forgive us for blaming u abt d heavy work load...
i noe that you did it for our own gud...
Maybe i should call her n ask if she can give me somemore work.
Gettin the study materials from Siyun. I guesse i should ve enough work
le ba... should i bring along some books to read ... it will be very heavy...
forget abt it... i will visit da bookstore there anyway....

Called mrs koh just now. She is leavin on Sunday. Why sunday?
I hate dat she is leavin on my favourite day. I am so gonna ignore her words
... we r sooooooo going 2 stalk her ... and sent her off... will i cry?
Maybe yes. I will brin tissue 4 her 2.

2moro i must go Popular 2 buy the gadgets n stuff, oh the gifts 2. Time
is really short. Still nid 2 print out d photos .... haiz glad dat school is endin early.
Oh nid 2 buy daniel his Long John Silver 2... Busy Busy...

Arrange wif Kaixin N Rachel 2 come my house on Thursday. Gonna make sushi
for Rachael since she doesn't eat cake... dun noe wat gift 2 give her. She is a really unique
gal.

I am worring 4 mum. She seemed nt in gud mood these days. Haiz..
I shall say a prayer for her.

Dear Father in Heaven.

 I pray that my mum will be blessed in your name. May you sent ur angel
2 guide over her n show her d right way through these obstacles.
She might feel lost in times n find that hope doesn't exits anymore.
Let her noe that in your glory she shall find the rite gate n rite road.
Father, keep her out of worries n sorrows. I wana her 2 know you.
To know that only through Christ n salvation she will be saved.
Lord, teach me, teach me the right way to help her. To support her.
I love her dearly n i wana her 2 understand dat life isn't all abt
suffering n thunderstorms. There is still happiness n blue skys after the rain.
Father pls help protect her and guide her wif ur light of truth n faith.

In Jesus's mighty name, i prayed.

Amen

2 comments:

  1. haha welcomeeee(: ty for tagging at my blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha drama very boring ah? i quiting mine le, joining shooting :D

    ReplyDelete