Friday, 30 October 2009

Last Day at Malan road.

Last day. Goodbye Malan road.
Moving school.
So goodbye old campus n hello new campus
today i was struggling... deciding whether i should go for CCA
Yeah i did.
Glad 2 say that i enjoy it. Had medicitative walk n some games
before seeing the seniors acting the show.
Well wif Laoshi's guidance i realised there is many things
that drama is veri interesting.

Planned 2 go out wif the gals 2day.
Have fun crapin wif them.
Always enjoy going out wif them.
They came my house afterwards.
Same thing i cooked noodles n bring alot of food
into the room haha
they said i am making them fat again.

Pim used the hair stick that J had given me.
I remembered it was his last gift for me.
It looked really nice on her.
I insisted giving it to her.
At one moment i actually feel something.
For it is from him. N it is the very last thing from him.
But i know tat i ought to let go.
If it doesn't suits me n perhaps it is fated in a way
that it dun belong 2 me.
I am glad i did it.


Meet Win after that.
Passed him the photo n the james 'score sheet.
James
Had he become a memory.
And that is it.
Perhaps so.
I bless n call for the angels 2 guide him.
Ate ice-cream 2gather.
He said he was not in a gud mood.
N 2day is the last day Don is gonna 2 stay wif him.
I can feel that he actually wanted 2 go home.
Don was waiting for him.
I told him 2 go home, for i feel that it is onli fair that
i dun take away their last night 2gather.

He said : see you.
I answered maybe i would  not see u again.
who knows.
Perhaps i won't even have a chance 2 live 2moro.
Death. It is nt that far.
It is nt fearful.
Life is so unpredicable n change is the onli constant thing.

Repeatedly i hear this song.
Ruk Tae Doo Lae Mai Dai.
Can't keep it our true love.
At 1st i dun understand the meaning of the song
Checked it on Youtube.
Really nice.
Potato's songs always touches my heart.
Pity that the singer i like wasn't here anymore.


Decided 2 go shopping wif Siyun n Bring Daniel out.
Have 2 spend more time Daniel.
I know he is lonely at times.
Sorry di di ...
jie jie will spend more time wif u k?

Think abt wat i want to do next yr.
I got to put down everythin that is
occupying my mind right now.
I know wat i want.
so i will be focus.

Arm is still aching after long hours of violin pratice.
I nid 2 work on the new song before leavin

I realised i change my attitude n perspective of viewing things.
That is gud,
I suppose it is.
Goodnigfht blog.
Je suis fatigue...




No comments:

Post a Comment