Thursday, 22 October 2009

i LOVE day Camp

I enjoyed the Day Camp although i am dead tired....

Dear blog ! I am dead tireddddddddddd nowwwww...... sweaty, stinky, messy n hungry !!!!
It is 10: 15 now n i am still take dinner after toturing my tummy for 6 hours withou food !!!
hahahah

Just went mum's shop n get somet stuff, dun noe how i manage to come home....zzz
Carry my heavy school bag together wif the bag pack .... went there Straight after the Camp which is around 7:30....haiz haiz she dun seemed 2 be very happy .... for she is late for her appointment...
Today she is dressed nicely ... den i realised my mum is really beautiful....

I wan 2 share abt the camp ... well it rocks !!!

I love my instructor he is damn funny n he taught us a lot of things....
Yeah he taught us alot things about leadership n team spirit...
And my objective of the day is to re-discover myself...

We Cheered and have fun. I love the day ^^
i learnt that as a class we must really be united and work in harmony.
I love 1F!! Anw i realised that in our class there is actually many people
who has hidden potential ...
I love the way we cheer the way we laugh the way we hug n slap each other's backside haha
... I must enjoy the days i have with them for next year is going to be veri short ...short short short....

1F i hope we can always stay united....^^

No comments:

Post a Comment