Saturday, 31 October 2009

31st Oct morning





Took Brunch.
I consider dat my breakfast+ lunch.
Planned 2 go out wif siyun n daniel l8ter.
She wanted 2 go shopping.
I nid 2 bring daniel 2 eat long john.

Dad gave me money for my trip.
It is alot.
Auntie gave me some yesterday.
for she wanted me 2 help her buy some stuff.
Mum will gave me allownace 2.
Uncle will i guess.
So should i say it is a advantage for me to
have 2 families. = _="

I love the way things r now.
Simple n peaceful.
At least i am feeling the serenity inside me.

There is still many things i ve got 2 learn.
I know i have 2.
The world i am seeing is too small.
Too small.
I thirst for more.
I thirst for the big blue sky.
N i know i will n i can.






1 comment:

  1. haha! true u noe, advantage to have 2 familes. no offense.
    so, i guess u r in china now?? have fun okok! (:

    yes, my mum, i love her. not totally u noe. at least more den last time ok.

    ReplyDelete